Stafford Christian Church began in 1882 with monthly meetings in the home of John Aden on Stafford Road across from Frog Pond Grange. The church property was purchased in January 1893 and the members organized as an independent church on October 15, 1892.
The church has gone through several name changes over the last century – First German Baptist Parish, Stafford Baptist Church, The Table and currently Stafford Christian Church, but has always been a member of the North American Baptist Conference. We are the second oldest church in the conference on the west coast.
Rev. Geoff Hartt has served as pastor since 2007. He is the 21st pastor to serve this historic church over the last 125 years.